We are all hot – hot hot hot! We complain all year long for a nice, sunny day without snow… and then complain when it’s too hot and humid (at least I do!). But, who I really feel bad for is my 11-year old dog. Otis is small with white fur (see left), he is low-energy… but even he gets overheated so quickly! As park & playground creators and maintainers, we can’t forget our FURRIEST OF FRIENDS!
We have received many requests lately to include these little critters in park proposals, playground designs and site amenities like pet fountains. Whatever you need for man’s best friend, we have it!
- Dogipot Stations – a must for anywhere and everywhere!
- Pet Fountains – additions to ‘human’ units or stand-alone fountains & misters for beach-side fun and walking paths
- Pet Play Equipment – want your dog on America’s Got Talent? Start them here! Not only can dogs have a lot of fun with the equipment, they are great for learning new tricks!
- Site Amenities for our pet-friendly observers – Premier Polysteel has a NEW line of pet-themed benches, a great inclusion to your outdoor dog park!
FABULOUS LEAD TIMES! Our manufacturers offering the above products, and more, are currently seeing great lead times!
- RJ Thomas/Pilot Rock: 45-60 days
- Most Dependable Fountains: 4-6 weeks
- BCI Burke: 12-14 weeks
- Premier Polysteel: 12-14 weeks
*Note: lead-times may vary. Current lead times listed are from 6/22. For other dog-related products or lead-time information, never hesitate to contact us!