To all our valued customers: We’re Still Open!
St Croix Recreation is committed to the health and safety of our staff, contractors & customers and will be following the guidelines of ‘social distancing’ as our country comes together to fight COVID-19. Please note the below:
- We will continue operations as normal from home. Please call our main line at 651.430.1247 from 9am – 4pm for assistance. *Please excuse the barking dogs and screaming kids!*
- Direct Communication as follows:
- Christopher Johnsen (President): 651.795.1403 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Johnnie Johnsen (Project Manager): 651.430.1247 – email@example.com
- Mike Basich (Project Manager): 612.369.6950 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keegan Hartwick (Customer Service/Inside Sales): 651.430.1247 – email@example.com
- Hannah Johnsen (Office Manager/Bid Requests/Accounting): 651.430.1247 – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently our Manufacturers & Freight Companies are continuing to operate as usual with normal lead-times. However, we all are actively monitoring these uncertain times and will update everyone as needed.
- If you ordered something and you need to cancel your order or your ability to receive it has changed, please email email@example.com to make necessary arrangements.
- Learn more about safety & sanitary recommendations for your play equipment here.
In years past, we have mailed out catalogs in bulk around this time. These will be delayed until further notice. We encourage those seeking information and current customers to continue to request information & catalogs via the above or our online form(s) here. Several 2020 catalogs can be found on our website under each Vendor page.
We Are Still Planning!
- Meetings can continue to occur remotely through ‘Go To Meeting,’ where we can meet with as many members of your group virtually to discuss upcoming projects, answer questions and go through project proposals. *Please contact your Project Manager for more details or to set up a virtual conference call*
- One-Man Surveys are available through our novel Surveying Machine that allow us to plot your project while practicing ‘Social Distancing.’ This service will also allow us to expedite your project as things return to normal. Typically a $1600 service (per the MN State Contract), this will be complimentary through May 31st with purchase of a playground.
- Order through the Minnesota State Contract! Newly updated with 2020 prices & services, this contract allows State & other applicable entities to order without having to go out to bid and with an automatic discount off the majority of our products.
We wish you all the best and hope everyone continues to be safe and healthy during these uncertain times!